Automatically Track all your Printer, Plotter and Digital Copier Output
COPITRAK PRINT IS THE INDUSTRY'S MOST ADVANCED DESKTOP PRINT TRACKING SOFTWARE.
Copitrak Print automatically tracks all your printer, plotter and digital copier output without having to leave the programs you are working in. Copitrak Print effectively monitors 100% of all printer activity, working either silently (in the background) or interactively with the user. Copitrak Print integrates with the office environment to ensure complete print management for client charge-back and internal management and analysis.
Track all your printers (or just some). Track all your applications (or just some). Track different prices for different printers with full color detection for most Color/Black and White printers.
Advanced features include:
- Type-ahead "auto fill"
- Smartbar interface for easy access to Search, Favorites and Last Job Recall
- Automatically fills in user information via network login
- Automatically reads Account and any other Field from Document Management systems (Hummingbird/DM5, Interwoven/iManage, OpenText, WorldDox, and others)
- With DocuSage technology Copitrak Print can make intelligent decisions about what jobs are billable/not billable and when to pop-up or not pop-up
- Automatically detect color/B&W on a "page by page" basis to color MFP devices
- Self Installs, No installation at the Desktop
- Independent of print environment
- Compatible with all printing technologies including PCL and Postscript
Copitrak Print Key Features:
- DOCUSYNC:Encourages users to print to MFP
Copitrak Print and Copitrak combined can provide a feature called DocuSync. DocuSync will ensure that a print job to an MFP will never interrupt a copy job. Copitrak Print checks to see if there is a user logged into the Copitrak terminal that is controlling the MFP copier. If there is a walk up user at the copier then Copitrak Print will queue the print job. The print job will be released only when the walk up user has logged out of the Copitrak and has disabled the copier element of the MFP.
- SECURE PRINT PLUS:Encourage users to print to the MFP
Copitrak Print offers a feature called Secure Print Plus. This feature provides the user with the option to flag the output as a secure print job. The print job will not be released to the MFP until the user reaches the Copitrak, logs in and releases the print job at the copier.
- AUTO-color DETECTION:Accurate billing
Copitrak Print will automatically detect color vs. Black and White to the page level. Therefore if a user prints a document containing a mixture of color and Black and White pages, the client will only be billed the color page rate for the color pages printed. If the user prints the same document to a black and white printer, Copitrak Print will only bill the black and white rate.
- PRINT LIMITS:Discourage users from abusing the network printer.
Copitrak Print provides an option called "Print Limits" which can impose a size limit on any print jobs going to a particular printer (or any printer). If a print job exceeds the allowable limit, the print job will be cancelled and the user will be given a customizable message advising them of the limit and to direct the print job to a more suitable MFP.
How does Copitrak Print Work?
When users send a print job to a device, a friendly pop-up dialog box will appear requiring account code information. Copitrak Print automatically picks-up user information from the network login. Additionally, Copitrak Print may prompt for a User ID on workstations running in a shared environment.
Once a valid account code has been entered, Copitrak Print will automatically track the page count and apply the correct charges.
Different pricing can be applied to different media types (Color/B&W), to different printers, and to different page sizes.
The Copitrak Print pop-up has many different fields which can be activated to pick up different types of billing information. The fields can be validated against a master table, prompted for and/or forced if desired so that users will not be able to print to the device until they enter a valid code.
Closer Look - Smart Bar Interface
Copitrak Print is the most User friendly System on the market. The Smart Bar places all of the Features of the Copitrak System just a click away.
- Account Number Last Job Recall - With a single click users are able to access Account Numbers they frequently use.
- Favorites - Users can store up to 20 Favorite Account Numbers for quick and easy access from both their Desktop and any Copitrak Terminal.
- Auto Complete - Copitrak Print assists users in entering Account Numbers by automatically showing all available Account Numbers based on what the User has typed so far.
- Super Search - Super Search allows users to find Account Numbers by typing in any portion of the Account Number or Account Name/Description.