Secure Fingerprint Login and Touch screen Account Entry
Eclipse, the new generation Cost Recovery Terminal from Copitrak, builds on existing experience to offer state-of-the art technology to capture photocopy, scan and miscellaneous disbursement data. Optionally the system can be configured as a fax, copier/fax or dual fax terminal.
Eclipse, built from the ground up on the Windows CE platform, offers unprecedented ease of use with its large touch screen display, built in numeric keyboard, intuitive Smartbar user functionally and biometric reader for finger-print recognition. Configured as a fax control terminal, the Eclipse has dual line capability and is compatible with all fax devices. It includes special features for tracking incoming fax.
Eclipse uses true client/server architecture over TCP/IP to communicate back to the central Copitrak server from any point within an existing LAN and WAN network. Standard Copitrak features such as Search, Recall and Favorites are a touch away; regardless of location making usage simple, fast and accurate.
Closer Look - Smart Bar Interface
The Copitrak Eclipse terminal is the most User friendly System on the market. The Smart Bar places all of the Features of the Copitrak System just a Touch away.
- Account Number Last Job Recall- With a Single Touch Users are able to access Account Numbers they frequently use.
- Favorites - Users can store up to 20 Favorite Account Numbers for quick and easy access from any Copitrak Terminal or Application.
- Auto Complete - The Eclipse assists users in entering Account Numbers by automatically showing all available Account Numbers based on what the User has typed so far.
- Super Search - Super Search allows users to find Account Numbers by typing in any portion of the Account Number or Account Name/Description.
Automatically routes jobs. Tracks, manages and assigns costs associated with scanned paper documents. Integrated with all makes and models of multifunctional copy/print/scan devices.
- User information and validation is completely managed by the Eclipse terminal
- Copitrak automatically routes jobs to the users' inbox, desktop or personal folders as well as the ability to send jobs to other users via LDAP look up of firm's e-mail addresses and outside addresses.
- Scan Preview displays the scanned job on the Eclipse screen for alignment, pagination and document confirmation prior to distribution.
- Automatic Scan Routing
- Copitrak Scan automatically links with all vendors including Canon, Ricoh, Xerox, HP, Lexmark, Konica, Toshiba and others
- Presents users with one simple GUI regardless of device
- Eliminates the need to manage your Scan environment
- Scans automatically route to a users inbox, desktop or personal folder
- Easily route Scans to other users via LDAP lookup
- Convenient scan preview is presented to users
- Scan to Document Management including Microsoft Share Point
Maximum Cost Recovery
The highest realization of revenues from billable expenses is a hallmark of all Copitrak products. The Eclipse terminal makes it easy for users to enter and validate billing information without interfering with their workflow. The following convenience features ensure maximum cost recovery:
- Large 9.5" Hi-resolution color touch screen
- Biometric finger print login along with a dedicated numeric entry key pad
- Smartbar interface for account selection of last 20 favorite accounts by user
- Global last job recall and Speed Dial of accounts
As an available option the Eclipse terminal can be ordered wtih Proximity, Mag Stripe or Smart Card Readers to allow for quick and secure access.
- Super Search for account numbers
- Auto complete - the terminal automatically completes account numbers
- Multi-language capability by user
- Auto-detects between Copy and Scan jobs
- Auto-detects Color within a Black and White job
- Terminal has built-in Network hub (no extra drop required)
- 10/100 Base T Ethernet
- Real-time server validation and transaction storage and automatic switching to 2 backup server locations in case of main server failure
- TCP/IP communications
- Full LDAP/DHCP support
- Windows CE operating system
- Real-time display of communications status
- Configurable from Copitrak System Software server
- Centralized terminal management
- Multi-language via Full Unicode character support
- Optional QWERTY / AZERTY / QWERTZ keyboard
- Optional Mag-stripe, bar-code and proximity card readers integrated into the terminal